Tapanga has this thing, like many kids where she just says what comes into her mind, even at the most inappropriate times. I thought I’d compile a list of some of the best ones I have heard her come up with to keep you all entertained.
- Mum, do you ever wonder why I’m so special? Look at me! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful.
- Why do people always look like they are going nowhere but everywhere at the same time? Are they looking for Narnia?
- I wonder what would happen if I ate a WHOLE pineapple, I could explode and make really nice tasting pine-anga juice!
- I need to sleep *snore**snore* AWAKE!!
- I love you to the moons, stars, princesses, unicorns and back again, squared, no returns! You love me to the princesses and unicorns too, right?
- I really wanted a pet tarantula but then I realised I’m really scared of spiders.
- Did you know that everyone in the world can talk a language? Apart from babies, they just make noise!
- I need to have some alone time, the adult atmosphere is just such a stress… I shall be playing with my toys, in my room. DO NOT DISTURB!
- I don’t need a proper job because I am going to be famous!
- Have you heard that I’m no longer allowed to help with cleaning? It does damage to my nails and I refuse to need another manicure.
- If you don’t comply with my demands, I will have to shave your hair off!
- Mother, please tell my father that I cannot bare to have him talk to me again as he sounds like a foghorn and its hurting my head. *Massages temples*
- Bet you didn’t see what I just did…. Because I’m a Ninja!
- Because when I eat them they go straight to my heart! – This was said after asking her why she always eats my kisses when I blow them to her… Awww!
- I’ve decided I shall never leave you because you clean my clothes and cook for me.
- I’m so tired, you can see the handbags under my eyes.
She has so many more that I could pop down, in fact I could probably make a book but for now 16 is your lot!
Do your kids say some funny things? What’s the funniest thing they have said to you?