One of the things we love doing is going out for a good meal. We have been to numerous places and I want to share quite a few of them with you. Not only do we spend every other weekend possibly having ‘date night’ we also have ‘date days’. Most of the things we do can be enjoyed whether you’re in a couple looking for something nice to do or just wanting a great time with friends.
Burger & Lobster is one of our favourite places to eat, it brings two of the things we love and combines them. We flit between two Burger & Lobster restaurants with one being on Dean Street in London and the other in Picadilly Circus. We love both and they both have a really nice atmosphere – Laid back, casual but still a bit upmarket.
Burger & Lobster not only do amazing food but their drinks menu is to die for too. They have a wide range of cocktails and some super tasty mocktails.
A few items to try off the menu…
- White Bean Dip – Cannellini beans, feta, sriracha with grilled garlic potato bread
- Crispy Calamari – Served with Lemon mayo and spicy tomato
- Lobster Burger – 5oz beef patty served with lobster, brie, truffle and tarragon mayo, fennel and Chinese cabbage
- Burger and Lobster – 1lb lobster served with a 5oz burger, with chips and salad
Drinks I would recommend…
- B&L does G&T – Gin with rhubarb and grapefruit tonic
- Barrel Aged – Whisky based cocktail, not for the faint-hearted
- Berry Cooler – Raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, apple, cranberry and lemon
- Mandarin Cooler – Mandarin, mint, apple and lime
Every time we have been to Burger & Lobster we have never had to wait longer than around half an hour for a table, which I think is fab seeing as they’re in very busy areas and we always go on a weekend. I find waiting for a table quite relaxing as we can prop ourselves up at the bar, have a little chat about our weeks and peruse the menu.
I’m not going to lie Burger & Lobster is expensive but it is a great treat!