Just before Christmas, I started using some new haircare by John Masters Organics. The products I have been trying are the Bare unscented shampoo and detangler, suitable for all hair types and I have to say I am quite excited to tell you about the results.
The products contain:
- Jojoba oil — moisturizes hair
- Evening primrose — adds moisture, strengthens hair
- Hyaluronic acid — same acids found abundantly in young hair
- White tea — detoxifies hair and scalp
- Chamomile — strengthens and revitalizes; soothes and treats oily scalp
- Organic borage oil – nourishes hair follicles for healthy hair
- Vitamins B & E – increase hair strength to promote hair health
Not only do they have all those lovely ingredients in, they also:
- Hydrate and soften hair with 14 organic plant extracts and oils
- Fragrance-free scent
- Create a luxurious lather
- PH balanced
- No sodium lauryl sulfate
- Good for all hair types
- Excellent for people who are sensitive to fragrance
- Safe for color-treated hair
When these products say they are fragrance-free they really are fragrance-free, so I can’t really comment on the smell. But, the products are absolutely lovely! I have been enjoying using them and I can already see a real improvement in my hair and scalp.
The shampoo lathers up really well and feels really silky while washing your hair, you only need a small amount between the size of a 2 & 50 pence piece. It feels quite soothing on the scalp with no nasty irritations. The detangler feels beautiful too, it isn’t a thick conditioner so I didn’t really have high hopes about how well it would moisturise my hair but I have to say it worked a treat with my hair feeling super hydrated and nourished.
Normally at this time of year, I suffer really badly with eczema on my scalp due to the weather, this makes using nice haircare a pain as I have to use a specialised shampoo sometimes. These, however, haven’t given me an itchy head and actually soothed my head after using a product that gave me a flare up. My hair was super manageable after using them with a beautiful shine and I would highly recommend you giving them a try.
You can purchase the John Masters Organics range on Amrita Nutrition with the Bare Shampoo and Detangler costing £15 each.