Bloom Magic is about more than delivering flowers. They specialise in high-quality hand-tied bouquets, thoughtfully created by skilled artisans and masterfully presented with opulent touches. Their elite assembly of florists is handpicked, consisting only of a small group who possesses both extraordinary talent and vision. They pair this with world-class service, from the moment you reach the site until long after lasting memories have been made with the delivery of one of their luxurious bouquets.
On Friday my doorbell rang and I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from Bloom Magic. They arrived in a huge sturdy box and were beautifully fresh and vibrant.
The bouquet of flowers I received was from their beautiful Hatbox Collection and called S’aimer sur le Pont Neuf. It’s a beautiful arrangement of hatbox flowers which features a mixture of purple and white roses, lisianthus, and gerbera. Which are right up my street and I adored the colours. My favourite thing about the bouquet is the fact it comes with a hatbox vase to store your flowers in making it become an extra stunning vocal point in the home.
My flowers came with flower food, instructions on how to care for them and instructions on how to use your hatbox vase. It’s a simple 6 step process in keeping them looking beautiful.
- Unpack your flowers as soon as possible, they are obviously very thirsty from their trip.
- Remove the exterior packaging. You can leave the tie around the stems in place so that the bouquet keeps its shape in the hatbox.
- As the interior of the hatbox is waterproof you can pour water straight in it. Fill it around halfway full, add the flower food and stir until dissolved.
- Cut around 3 centimetres off the base of each flower at a 45 degree angle.
- Trim off any low hanging leaves that could become submerged in water.
- Gently slide the bouquet into the hatbox.
Once done it should look something like mine below.
I absolutely adore them and everyone who has been round since I received them has commented on how beautiful and unique they are. I’ve had them for 5 days now and they still look as beautiful and fresh as they day I got them. I can really see them lasting quite a while as normally when I have bought store bought flowers before they start to show signs of withering by now. You do have to do a little ongoing care to keep them looking fresh – Changing the water every 3 days and trimming the stems a little more. But, other than that there is barely any upkeep and they look fantastic.
I would definitely recommend ordering a bouquet from Bloom Magic for a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday. There are so many different arrangements to choose from and delivery is really speedy. They are packaged so they wont get damaged and deliver nationwide.
* Collaborative Post