I live in London which is absolutely great, I have access to some of the greatest transport links and The Queen literally lives on my doorstep. I mean I just have to look out of my front room window and I am staring Big Ben in the face, glancing at the London Eye and skimming the tip of St Pauls. If I go out on my balcony I’ve got The Shard, The Gherkin and Canary Warf… Although, there is a new building popping up every 5 minutes making some of the wonderful landmarks I used to be able to see 9 years ago no more.
One of the worst things about living so close to the heart of London is space, there isn’t enough of it!. I live in what I like to call my little sardine tin, it’s about the size of most people’s front room and kitchens combined (maybe a slight exaggeration, but it is tiny!) and it’s home to two bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet, kitchen and front room. With it being so tiny when it comes to furniture I want items that will not only fit but can also double up with their uses.
I have been scouring the Danetti website and so many things have caught my eye, but what really struck me was how many space-saving items they had. I put together a little wishlist of items that I would love to get in the near future.
- Glide Sideboard in Grey Gloss with Teal and Oak – £499 – I adore this and I love the splash of colour, one of the other things I really love is the fact that although it’s quite a large item it gives you plenty of storage space as well as somewhere to place things such as photos on top. It comes in an array of colours too, so if teal isn’t your thing there are others to choose from.
- Naro White Gloss and Riva Stackable 2 Seater Dining Set – £249 – I love how compact this is, it’s just what I need in my home with the limited amount of space I have. It’s perfect for sitting down for meals and it’s also perfect for sitting down and working at which means it’s multifunctional. I also love the splash of colour in the chairs and the fact that they co-ordinate with the sideboard.
- Eva Aqua Gloss Console Table – £219 – This would be perfect for my hallway as its so tiny but has just enough room to fit a narrow table like this. I do my make up in my hallway as I have a full length mirror and although I do keep my whole collection in my bedroom I end up leaving my daily essentials in the hallway so having somewhere to keep them would be great. I can also pop some storage boxes underneath utilising the space.
- Cube Stool – £119 – I feel like these are an essential for me and I’m actually really glad I have found them as I’ve been looking for something similar for a long time but I could only find them in really dreary colours. Where I have no space I can’t really have a lot of seating in my home but I don’t want to limit the amount of friends I can have over, having these means I can easily store them as they wont take up much space and they will create plenty of seats.
- Optic Leaf Cushion – £29 – Lastly I just adore the design of this cushion because its bright and fun, I feel it would just inject a bit of life into the home. It made me feel happy when I looked at it and I would love to just have a few scattered over my sofa.
So there you have my Danetti wishlist. Have you seen anything you like?