A little flat update – I finally have carpets! I am so happy about this because it finally feels like the flat is starting to come together.
I’ve been scouring online looking for different quirky pieces to fill my home with and luckily Uncommon Goods is the perfect place to find them. They were founded in 1999 and endeavour to feature products that were created in harmony with the environment, without harm to animals or people. This is something for me that makes them really stand out as a company and as a company I want to buy things from. Not only are they a company with great ethics, they are a company with great customer service being awarded for their efforts every single year since 2007, which means you are definitely going to be in safe hands.
After scouring the site and looking at all the home decor items I have found a few perfect pieces to pop around the house…
- You Got This wooden desk phrase – £40.76 – I adore this so much and feel like its so motivational, I want to put it next to my bed so I know every morning that I am in control and can have a great day.
- Whatever Clock – £17.94 – This clock sums me up to perfection, whatever with all the numbers falling down. I’m always late and I mean for everything, my friends have to tell me earlier times just so I might actually be on time so I love that this clock embodies that.
- Hand Heart Sculpture – £39.95 – I’m a bit of a soppy one at times and just love a bit of love, this just makes me feel happy and I’d love to place it in my hallway as a little welcome to anyone entering my home.
- My Cinema Lightbox – £40.76 – Who doesn’t need a lightbox in their lives? To be honest I only want this so I can write funny things on it and have them light up in the night.
- Recycled Glass Tree Globes – £36.69 – I love these and I love the little meaning behind each one. I feel like they can inject the perfect amount of positivity into the home in a unique and colourful way.
Uncommon Good aren’t just great for filling your home with unique and quirky items, they also have a great range of products for the garden, office and kitchen. Also a wide range of gifts, art, jewellery and products created solely for children.
So if you are looking for something a little different, unique or quirky head on over to Uncommon Goods to have a little look around.