At 26 we think we are old enough to know everything and that we are young enough to still do what we want, but what really goes through the mind of a 26 year old woman?
1. Will I ever get my eyebrows how I want?
2. Am I actually too old to sit and sing along to A Little Mermaid or any other Disney movie?
3. Should I have a baby?
4. OMG! I’m so close to 30
5. Shouldn’t I be married, living in a house with 5 kids already?
6. Am I ever going to know what to do with my life?
7. Is that a wrinkle? Yep! Its definitely a wrinkle!
8. Its okay to spend £200 on non necessities and not eat for a month
9. Will I ever have great hair?
10. Why do I have spots? I’m not a teenager any more
11. The 90’s were so good, take me back
15. How many holidays can I have this year? Let me book another just to make sure!
17. Diet Coke, I just need Diet Coke… Like all the time!
18. I need to diet, I shall start on Monday
19. I don’t like her
20. I don’t like him
21. Urgh! I don’t like people
23. I need alcohol! Oh wait! Does this make me an alcoholic? No! Maybe I will have a double then.
24. Why are men so immature?
25. I need chocolate… A cupcake… Both?
26. Argh! Seriously, what am I going to do with my life?
Can you think of anything else that may go through the mind of a 26 year old? Actually this probably is the mind of anyone just creeping up on the older half of their 20’s. If you can think of any more I would love to hear them!