I personally now own both the original Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi and the Wet Dry Express Pedi* and I have to say I am loving the new one. Gone is the bulkiness, the batteries and the fact your feet have to be completely dry, instead its a slimline gadget that feels so light and has cordless charging. The best thing about the new Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet Dry Express Pedi apart from the fact it gives instant results is the fact it is waterproof so can now be used in the shower or the bath, meaning you can save both time and effort when you can’t really sit down to give yourself a full treat of a pedicure.
Another product which I have been loving from the Scholl Velvet Smooth range has to be the Nail Care System* which is essentially a 3-in-1 electric nail file with two speed settings. It has a file attachment and buffing attachments which helps to effortlessly do your nails, I have found that because I now own this I actually want to take care of my nails more as I don’t see them as a long winded thing to do but instead a really easy step that can be added to my day. I love the shine that is left on my nails after using it, its so glossy I’m quite surprised I can’t see my reflection in them. After using the Nail Care System I have been using the Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil* which is the nicest smelling nail oil I have ever smelt, it’s non greasy but highly nourishing and I adore it. It is formulated with a nourishing 7 oil complex and since I have started using it I have seen a definite improvement in my nail health.
How to get the perfect at home pedicure
- Make sure your feet are polish free. Doing this now shall save you time later and not interfere with the rest of the routine.
- Shape your nails using a nail file or the file attachment (step one) on the Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System*
- Soak your feet in warm water to help soften the skin and soothe your feet.
- Use the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Wet Dry Pedi* while your feet are either still in the water or by taking your feet out and concentrating on the heels and balls of the feet to exfoliate.
- Use a nail buffer or the buffing attachments (steps two & three) Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System* to buff the nails to a glossy shine.
- Use the Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil* on the cuticles, nails and surrounding areas – Massage in.
- Apply a foot cream to help moisturise and leave your feet feeling soft and nourished.
I just can’t wait to be able to flaunt my beautiful pedicured feet in some gorgeous sandals this summer and when I go on holiday at the end of May!
**** Win A Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet Dry Pedi ****
If you are in the UK and want to win your very own Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet Dry Express Pedi then fill in the Rafflecopter widget below and good luck!
The Scholl Velvet Smooth Wet Dry Express Pedi (£59.99), Velvet Smooth Nail Care System (£39.99) and Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil (£7.99) are available from Boots and other major retailers. If you would like to look at the range of products that Scholl has to offer you can see them on the Scholl website.