Christmas is right around the corner and if you’re like me you’ve probably still got a ton of things to buy. I’m quite the last-minute shopper, and I tend to go out with intentions of buying for people then get distracted by all the pretty things for myself *slaps wrists*.
This year instead of doing a massive gift guide I thought I would just put together a few items for the beauty lover out there and hopefully it can help inspire you for any beauty obsessed people in your life. I know I would absolutely love any of these *hint, hint* and I actually can’t wait to see what is sitting under my tree come December 25th.
- Avon Advance Techniques BB Absolute Hair Perfection Gift Set – £8 – I have actually used all of these products and I adore them, I also can’t believe how cheap this set it.
- Bobbi Brown Everything Eyes Book – £10.99 – I have a couple of books from Bobbi Brown and I would highly recommend them. This one is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about eye make up and how to create some specific looks.
- Dermalogica Skin Health Heroes – £15.50 – This kit contains a special cleansing gel, multi-active toner and a hydrablur primer, a perfect set for anyone who loves skin care or maybe even someone who is starting to branch out into it.
- Smashbox Best Sellers – £22 – I actually recently bought a set quite like this one and I adore it, however I think this one is slightly better. It contains a primer, mascara, eye shadow trio, waterproof khol liner and a lipgloss.
- TIGI Bed Head Shine On Gift Set – £20.95 – I love Bed Head products and this set is fantastic for anyone who loves to have voluminous shiny hair.
- Real Techniques Bold Metal Gift Set – £50 – Every make up lover out there knows that good brushes are an investment and these really do live up to the hype. I own every single brush in this set and use them every single day.
- Urban Decay Vice Full Frontal Lipstick Vault – £60 – 5 of the most beautiful lipsticks from Urban Decay and a multi purpose primer. I would love to see this sitting there waiting for me at Christmas… Santa, please hear my wishes!
Is there anything you really want to see under your tree this Christmas?